VoIP Solutions Connecticut
Businesses today require a powerful phone system — one that’s modern, feature-rich, and cost-effective. With VoIP solutions from Tools 4 Data, your company can take advantage of the same advanced communications platform enjoyed by large enterprises, but without costly and complex setups.
The Benefits Of Tools 4 Data’s VoIP System by 3CX Are Clear:
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Re-provision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- We can deploy your Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- At Tools 4 Data we deploy your PBX on the mainstream cloud provider Amazon Lightsail.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup is available.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco costs will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go. With apps for Android and iOS, softphones for Windows and Mac, WebRTC softphone and clientless web conferencing you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX apps on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as Presence, web conferencing, instant messaging
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web-based softphone with inclusive UC features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Extension for Chrome and Firefox
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback